Training Subsidy for Children who are on the Waiting List of Subvented Pre-school Rehabilitation Services
Heep Hong Society offers free services to children eligible for the ‘Training Subsidy for Children who are on the Waiting List of Subvented Pre-school Rehabilitation Services’ programme administered by the Social Welfare Department.
- Children from birth to 6 years old who are on the waiting list of subvented pre-school rehabilitation services; and
- From a family whose monthly household income does not exceed the income limit with reference to 75% of the Median Monthly Domestic Household Income (MMDHI) published in the Report on General Household Survey.
- General subsidies：Applicable for children who are on the waiting list of Early Education and Training Centres, or Integrated Programmes in Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centres and Special Child Care Centres.
- High subsidies：Applicable for children who are on the waiting list of Special Child Care Centres or Special Child Care Centres with accommodation.
Heep Hong Society provides the following professional training and therapies to the beneficiaries:
- Child assessment service
- Individual and group training
- Comprehensive training
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Psychological service
- Parental support and education
The Social Welfare Department will issue a letter to inform the parents/guardians of the children eligible. For details, please contact a nearby service centre of Heep Hong Society.
Over 30 centres(centre location)of the Society provide professional training and services to children who have special educational and developmental needs.