Heep Hong Society
Corporate Training Services
To conduct business in a socially responsible manner, more and more companies care for the well-being of staff and their families, and implement timely measures to help employees cope with the stresses and challenges of work and family. These also serve to enhance their productivity and sense of belonging to the company.
In the light of this, Supportive Learning Project of Heep Hong Society provides a wide range of training courses, talks and workshops on child development and training, parenting skills and psychological health for company staff. Tailor-made training programmes are also available to meet specific needs of different companies.
Child Development and Parenting Skills:
- Parenting skills – children’s behavioural and emotional problems coping skills, parent-child communication skills, parenting skills, etc.
- Child development and training ─ social skills development, self-care ability development, attention training, speech & language development, reading and writing ability development and training, learning difficulties and learning modes, sensory-motor development, etc.
- Understanding children with special needs and ways of training ─ autism spectrum disorders, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, dyslexia, developmental delay, speech delay, motor coordination disorder, etc.
- Stress management ─ ‘mindfulness’ has recently been embraced by psychology. Through mindful eating, body scan and other exercises, mindfulness helps participants alleviate stress, depression and anxiety.
- Positive thinking ─ to develop positive attitude towards life
- Psychological first aid ─ provide psychological support to people affected by traumatic events
All training services of Supportive Learning Project are conducted by professionals, including clinical psychologists, educational psychologists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, social workers, child-care workers, etc.
Supportive Learning Project is a self-financed service of Heep Hong Society. The service fees vary with content and format of the training.
For enquiries, please contact:
Ms Yuki Wong
Senior Service Coordination Officer
Tel: 2788 2800 Email: email@example.com